TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - undecided about notch or boxing
People Seeking Info

Subject undecided about notch or boxing

Posted by diamond20601 on November 29, 2015 at 10:36 PM
  This message has been viewed 233 times.

In Reply To Re: I know that we have fuel line under there posted by ConVerTT on November 28, 2015 at 09:02 PM

Message I was thinking after looking at it again of doing a bridge, a mix of the two bases. Its one of those thing that you do to do, knowing that chances are almost know will ever see it but will make for better stability.

I started off with using the tray as a templet , then I made a cardboard model. So the enclosure as it sit will have small legs in the front, large flat base, angled sides with a slight incline from front to back, and a cover / hood which act as port / weather protector. I realize I will be losing a few cubic inches but my measurement turned out to be larger then the ones I found from the postings.

The angling of the enclosure will be both form and function, being that it will have a cover it will end up flat. On the other side it will be a long the lines of a Bose design where it is mostly enclosed with a small part ported. It will turn out good I can almost hear it already!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.